Every Pool Owner’s Nightmare
A leaking water pipe is a serious problem, as it can cause severe damage to your pool or spa, decking, and property. Depending on its size and location, a water leak can also cause water to get under your home, where it can undermine your foundation and even wreck your flooring. If this is happening to you, call us for pool repair in Orange County.
We’ll Fix the Problem—Not Compound It
Leak Detection USA specializes in pool leak detection and isolating their location to within 1 or 2 square feet. So you can be assured that we won’t tear out your entire deck to get to the broken section of your pipe!
- Air bubbles coming out of the return line to the pool
- Chemicals becoming imbalanced, causing you to add more way too much chlorine or salt to maintain a proper balance
- Cracks, either in the pool or at the tile line
- Deck problems, such as cracking, separating, lifting, or sinking
- Equipment troubles, such a gurgling sound near the skimmer or your pool pump making unusual noises
- Water loss of more than 1/4” every day from your pool, spa, or fountain
We are your San Diego leak detectionexperts. Others may essentially excavate your yard in order to find the problem pipe. We don't. Our high-tech solutions help us locate your leak with high accuracy. Call us today.
San Diego, San Diego East County. North County Coastal & Inland.
Orange county Coastal & Inland. LA County. Riverside County.
Leak Detection USA
San Clemente, CA 92674
Serving Orange County & San Diego
Contractors License C36-652030
Swimming pool and spa leak detection in Orange County & San Diego